Table of Contents
Telecommunication Services in Chile industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the telecommunication services market in Chile
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the telecommunication services market in Chile
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key telecommunication services market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Chile telecommunication services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Chile telecommunication services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Chile telecommunication services market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Chile telecommunication services market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Chile telecommunication services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in Chile's telecommunication services market?
The telecommunication services market consists of the fixed line telecoms segment and the wireless telecommunication services segment.
The Chilian telecommunication services market is forecast to generate total revenues of $3,549.7m in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -11.5% between 2012 and 2016.
Market consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 1.6% between 2012-2016, to reach a total of 33.7 million subscriptions in 2016.
The average subscription cost in Chile has more than halved over the past five years for the wireless segment. While this has led to a small increase in subscriptions, it has also had a part to play in the market losing over 40% of its value from 2012 - 2016.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
"Telecoms retail revenue decline in Western Europe will be slower than in previous years, falling at a CAGR of –0.5% between 2016 and 2021." Slower revenue decline in Western Europe is a result of increasing ...
"Despite a decline in overall fixed revenue in Western Europe, fixed broadband and IPTV revenue will grow at a CAGR of 2.5% between 2015 and 2021." Fixed broadband revenue in Western Europe (WE) is expected ...
This report provides: - an interim update of our 5-year forecast of more than 175 mobile and fixed KPIs for the Middle East and North Africa, as a whole and for 12 key countries, which was previously published ...