Table of Contents
Metals and Mining in Colombia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the metals and mining market in Colombia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the metals and mining market in Colombia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key metals and mining market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Colombia metals and mining market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Colombia metals and mining market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Colombia metals and mining market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Colombia metals and mining market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Colombia metals and mining market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Colombia's metals and mining market?
The metals and mining industry consists of the aluminum, iron and steel, precious metals and minerals, coal and base metal markets.
The Colombian metals and mining industry had total revenues of $8,330.6m in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -15.5% between 2011 and 2015.
Consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -2.3% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 79,730.6 thousand metric ton in 2015.
Colombia is the largest producer of nickel and one of the largest producers of coal in South America. It also has significant reserves of gold.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Ultra-low Alpha Metals Market: Overview Ultra-low alpha metals possess the alpha emission rate of 0.002 cph/cm2 (the unit cph/cm2 stands for counts per hour per centimeter square) or less. Alpha ...
SmarTech Publishing’s 2017 report on metal powders for additive manufacturing will cover more metals than ever reflecting the growing palette of metal printing. We will also analyze the latest printers ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...