Table of Contents
Chemicals in Japan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the chemicals market in Japan
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the chemicals market in Japan
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key chemicals market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Japan chemicals market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Japan chemicals market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Japan chemicals market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Japan chemicals market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Japan chemicals market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Japan's chemicals market?
The chemicals market consists of speciality chemicals, commodity chemicals, agricultural chemicals, and other chemicals (which includes products such as pharmaceutical chemicals). Market values are taken at producer selling price (PSP). Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The Japanese chemicals market is expected to generate total revenues of $192.2bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4% between 2012 and 2016.
As is common globally, commodity chemicals dominate the Japanese market. They are low-cost, low-skill products that are high in demand, and therefore form the staple of the Japanese chemicals market.
The commodity chemicals segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $81.1bn, equivalent to 42.2% of the market's overall value.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global specialty chemicals market was valued at USD XX billion in 2015, and is likely to reach USD XX billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of XX%, during the forecast period (2017 - 2022). Specialty ...
Use this report to: - Assess global market and quantify the demands for flame retardant chemicals by chemical type and end-use application over the years 2016 to 2022. - l Understand current market dynamics ...
“Global paints & coatings market to register a CAGR of 5.07% from 2016 to 2021” The global paints & coatings market was valued at USD 141.58 billion in 2015 and is projected to register a CAGR of ...