Table of Contents
Metals and Mining in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the metals and mining market in Asia-Pacific
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the metals and mining market in Asia-Pacific
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key metals and mining market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific metals and mining market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific metals and mining market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Asia-Pacific metals and mining market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific metals and mining market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific metals and mining market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Asia-Pacific's metals and mining market?
The metals and mining industry consists of the aluminum, iron and steel, precious metals and minerals, coal and base metal markets.
The Asia-Pacific metals and mining industry had total revenues of $1,169,206.5m in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -10.9% between 2011 and 2015.
The industry remains challenged with slower demand growth and overcapacity in certain commodities.
The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.8% for the five-year period 2015 - 2020, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $1,409,808.6m by the end of 2020.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Ultra-low Alpha Metals Market: Overview Ultra-low alpha metals possess the alpha emission rate of 0.002 cph/cm2 (the unit cph/cm2 stands for counts per hour per centimeter square) or less. Alpha ...
SmarTech Publishing’s 2017 report on metal powders for additive manufacturing will cover more metals than ever reflecting the growing palette of metal printing. We will also analyze the latest printers ...
The global emission control catalysts market was estimated to be worth USD XX.XX billion in 2015; this market is projected to reach USD XX.XX billion by 2020, at an estimated CAGR of 10.46% during the ...