Table of Contents
Insurance in South America industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the South America insurance market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The insurance market consists of the non-life insurance sector and the life insurance sector. The value of the market is shown in terms of gross premium incomes.
- The South American insurance market is expected to generate total gross written premiums of $178.0bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.2% between 2011 and 2015.
- The non-life insurance segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2015, with total gross written premiums of $103.7bn, equivalent to 58.3% of the market's overall value.
- In terms of life insurance, Brazil is the largest market in South America, accounting for over 80% of revenues in the region. It is also the largest non-life insurance market in the region, accounting over 42% of gross written premiums.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the insurance market in South America
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the insurance market in South America
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key insurance market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South America insurance market with five year forecasts
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the South America economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the South America insurance market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the South America insurance market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South America insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up South America's insurance market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...