Table of Contents
Fixed Line Telecoms in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the fixed line telecoms market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the fixed line telecoms market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key fixed line telecoms market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe fixed line telecoms market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Europe fixed line telecoms market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Europe fixed line telecoms market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Europe fixed line telecoms market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe fixed line telecoms market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in Europe's fixed line telecoms market?
The fixed-line telecommunications market is valued as the revenues obtained by operators for voice telephony and other non-voice information transmission using fixed lines (wirelines), rather than wireless systems. Only revenues from end-users are included, with revenues from other operators, as in wholesale transactions, excluded. Revenues from internet services and value-added services are included. Market volumes represent the number of fixed-line telephones. All currency conversions were carried out at constant 2015 average annual exchange rates.
The European fixed line telecoms market had total revenues of $112.6bn in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -3.3% between 2011 and 2015.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 0.3% between 2011-2015, to reach a total of 348.3 million subscriptions in 2015.
The performance of the market is forecast to decline further but at a slower pace, having suffered a period of very sharp decline over the past five years.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
"Telecoms retail revenue decline in Western Europe will be slower than in previous years, falling at a CAGR of –0.5% between 2016 and 2021." Slower revenue decline in Western Europe is a result of increasing ...
"Despite a decline in overall fixed revenue in Western Europe, fixed broadband and IPTV revenue will grow at a CAGR of 2.5% between 2015 and 2021." Fixed broadband revenue in Western Europe (WE) is expected ...
This report provides: - an interim update of our 5-year forecast of more than 175 mobile and fixed KPIs for the Middle East and North Africa, as a whole and for 12 key countries, which was previously published ...