Table of Contents
Water Utilities in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the water utilities market in Brazil
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the water utilities market in Brazil
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key water utilities market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil water utilities market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Brazil water utilities market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Brazil water utilities market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Brazil water utilities market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil water utilities market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Brazil's water utilities market?
The water utilities industry consists of all water that is collected, treated and distributed to agricultural, industrial, and residential end-users.
The Brazilian water utilities industry is expected to generate total revenues of $28.2bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.4% between 2012 and 2016.
Industry consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 3.7% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 90.9 billion cubic meters in 2016.
2015 saw a drought in the country which saw volumes fall markedly, but prices soared. Consequently, value growth was strong.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Four Essential Steps at the Backbone of Decentralization and Privatization will Enable Water Business Sustainability In Southeast Asia (SEA), 5 major challenges are identified in water utility sectors, ...
Plimsoll's Water Treatment (GLOBAL) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Water Treatment (GLOBAL) sector in 2016. The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and ...
Plimsoll's Water Treatment (EUROPEAN) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Water Treatment (EUROPEAN) sector in 2016. The report is split into two sections and uses both a written ...