Table of Contents
Chemicals in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the chemicals market in Brazil
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the chemicals market in Brazil
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key chemicals market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil chemicals market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Brazil chemicals market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Brazil chemicals market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Brazil chemicals market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil chemicals market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Brazil's chemicals market?
The chemicals market consists of speciality chemicals, commodity chemicals, agricultural chemicals, and other chemicals (which includes products such as pharmaceutical chemicals). Market values are taken at producer selling price (PSP). Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The Brazilian chemicals market is expected to generate total revenues of $111.3bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.8% between 2012 and 2016.
Unsurprisingly, commodity chemicals dominate the Brazilian market as they are well suited to the high volume volatile Brazilian economy.
The commodity chemicals segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $53.7bn, equivalent to 48.3% of the market's overall value.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The hydrogen generation market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.07%, by value, from 2017 to 2022.” The hydrogen generation market is projected to reach USD 154.74 billion, by value, by 2022, growing ...
“The global air separation plant market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2016 to 2026” The global air separation plant market is projected to reach USD 7.27 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of ...
“The global aliphatic hydrocarbon solvents & thinners market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% from 2016 to 2026” The global aliphatic hydrocarbon solvents & thinners market was valued at USD ...