Table of Contents
Chemicals in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the chemicals market in Russia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the chemicals market in Russia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key chemicals market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Russia chemicals market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Russia chemicals market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Russia chemicals market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Russia chemicals market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Russia chemicals market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Russia's chemicals market?
The chemicals market consists of speciality chemicals, commodity chemicals, agricultural chemicals, and other chemicals (which includes products such as pharmaceutical chemicals). Market values are taken at producer selling price (PSP). Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The Russian chemicals market is expected to generate total revenues of $45.5bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% between 2012 and 2016.
The Russian chemicals market is dominated by commodity chemicals. This is unsurprising as commodity chemicals are typically low-cost, high volume products that suit a volatile economy such as Russia.
The commodity chemicals segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $22.3bn, equivalent to 49% of the market's overall value.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
“The generator sales market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2021.” The generator sales market is projected to reach USD 24.45 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 ...
Use this report to: - Learn about the basic concepts, principles of operation, and equipment used for gas metering, gas sensing/monitoring, secondary gas flow instrumentation, and sampling. - Evaluate ...
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...