Table of Contents
Insurance in Mexico industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the insurance market in Mexico
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the insurance market in Mexico
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key insurance market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Mexico insurance market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Mexico insurance market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Mexico insurance market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Mexico insurance market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Mexico insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Mexico's insurance market?
The insurance market consists of the non-life insurance sector and the life insurance sector. The value of the market is shown in terms of gross premium incomes.
The Mexican insurance market had total gross written premiums of $25.0bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.7% between 2011 and 2015.
The non-life insurance segment was the market's most lucrative in 2015, with total gross written premiums of $13.6bn, equivalent to 54.5% of the market's overall value.
Growth in the insurance market in recent years has largely been driven by economic growth as well as a fast-growing middle class.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...