Table of Contents
Retail Lending in Japan
Retail Lending in Japan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Japan retail lending market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- This retail lending market profile covers the mortgage and consumer credit market.
- The Japanese retail lending market had total balances outstanding of $1,201.7bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.6% between 2012 and 2016.
- The mortgage credit segment was the market's most lucrative in 2016, with total balances outstanding of $1,111.0bn, equivalent to 92.5% of the market's overall value.
- A lack of real wage growth in Japan has made both consumers and banks look towards utilizing unsecured loans. For banks this offers an interest rate of close to 15%, making up for the falling interest rates on other types of loans such as mortgages.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the retail lending market in Japan
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the retail lending market in Japan
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key retail lending market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Japan retail lending market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Japan retail lending market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Japan retail lending market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Japan retail lending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Japan's retail lending market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The hardware security modules market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 12.87% during the forecast period” The hardware security modules market is expected to reach USD 1,101.2 million by 2022, at a CAGR ...
Summary Retail deposits for 2016 are expected to be 6% higher than in 2015. However, market conditions over the next few years are predicted to dampen prospects for future growth. UK retail deposits will ...
Banking as a Marketplace: Opportunities and Threats Summary EU-wide and UK-specific regulations will force banks to open up access to their customer data by January 2018. This will have profound implications ...