Table of Contents
Retail Lending in the United States
Retail Lending in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States retail lending market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- This retail lending market profile covers the mortgage and consumer credit market.
- The US retail lending market had total balances outstanding of $13,604.1bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.4% between 2012 and 2016.
- The mortgage credit segment was the market's most lucrative in 2016, with total balances outstanding of $9,798.6bn, equivalent to 72% of the market's overall value.
- Done well, deregulation should help the market grow in the future but optimism should be tempered by the stark rise in subprime borrowers falling behind on car loan repayments at the highest rate in six years.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the retail lending market in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the retail lending market in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key retail lending market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States retail lending market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the United States retail lending market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the United States retail lending market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States retail lending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United States's retail lending market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The hardware security modules market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 12.87% during the forecast period” The hardware security modules market is expected to reach USD 1,101.2 million by 2022, at a CAGR ...
Summary Retail deposits for 2016 are expected to be 6% higher than in 2015. However, market conditions over the next few years are predicted to dampen prospects for future growth. UK retail deposits will ...
Banking as a Marketplace: Opportunities and Threats Summary EU-wide and UK-specific regulations will force banks to open up access to their customer data by January 2018. This will have profound implications ...