Table of Contents
Retail Lending in Canada
Retail Lending in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Canada retail lending market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- This retail lending market profile covers the mortgage and consumer credit market.
- The Canadian retail lending market had total balances outstanding of $1,509.2bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% between 2012 and 2016.
- The mortgage credit segment was the market's most lucrative in 2016, with total balances outstanding of $1,082.1bn, equivalent to 71.7% of the market's overall value.
- Many Canadian credit card issuers such as the Bank of Nova Scotia and the National Bank of Canada have raised rates and fees. The big Canadian banks have raised fees to a high level which will increase turnover but in the long run may deter consumers from accessing credit.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the retail lending market in Canada
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the retail lending market in Canada
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key retail lending market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Canada retail lending market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Canada retail lending market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Canada retail lending market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Canada retail lending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Canada's retail lending market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The hardware security modules market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 12.87% during the forecast period” The hardware security modules market is expected to reach USD 1,101.2 million by 2022, at a CAGR ...
Summary Retail deposits for 2016 are expected to be 6% higher than in 2015. However, market conditions over the next few years are predicted to dampen prospects for future growth. UK retail deposits will ...
Banking as a Marketplace: Opportunities and Threats Summary EU-wide and UK-specific regulations will force banks to open up access to their customer data by January 2018. This will have profound implications ...