Table of Contents
Travel and Tourism in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the travel and tourism market in Italy
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the travel and tourism market in Italy
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key travel and tourism market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Italy travel and tourism market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Italy travel and tourism market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Italy travel and tourism market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Italy travel and tourism market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Italy travel and tourism market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Italy's travel and tourism market?
The travel and tourism industry consists of revenues generated by passenger airlines, passenger rail, foodservice, hotels and motels, travel intermediaries and casinos and gaming.
The Italian travel and tourism industry had total revenues of $168.0bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.6% between 2011 and 2015.
The foodservice segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2015, with total revenues of $65.3bn, equivalent to 38.8% of the industry's overall value.
The Euro debt crisis has resulted in economic downturn in Italy, with this impacting the industry in 2011 in particular. The country is yet to recover fully, so slow growth is expected in the forecast period.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
About Travel Technologies Travel technologies are IT solutions used by airline companies, hotels, and OTAs to manage end-to-end travel solutions. IT solutions such as travel network management solution ...
The India Online Travel Market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of XX% during the forecast period ...
Increasing domestic and international tourist footfall, and introduction of e-tourist visas are anticipated to boost growth in India travel & tourism market during the forecast period. Rising demand fo ...