Table of Contents
Construction in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. 350
- The construction industry is defined as the value of work put in place annually in the residential, non-residential, and civil engineering segments. The residential segment covers houses, dwellings, and similar work. The non-residential segment covers commercial, industrial, social, and similar work. Civil engineering covers infrastructure for transportation, telecommunications, energy, and other purposes.
- The Italian construction industry had total value of $164.7bn in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -3.5% between 2011 and 2015.
- The residential segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2015, with total value of $90.3bn, equivalent to 54.8% of the industry's overall value.
- Italy has suffered low or negative real-terms GDP growth during the 2010-2015 period, which has impacted on its construction industry.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the construction market in Italy
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the construction market in Italy
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Italy construction market with five year forecasts
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Italy economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Italy construction market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Italy construction market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Italy construction market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Italy's construction market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Plasterboard market projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7%” The plasterboard market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period of 2016–2021 and reach USD 23.85 billion ...
Colombia is the 4th largest economy in Latin America after Brazil, Mexico and Argentina. Population wise Colombia is 3rd largest in Latin America accounts to 47.66 million inhabitants in 2015. It is the ...
“The global concrete cooling market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2026” The global concrete cooling market was valued at USD 936.0 million in 2015 and is projected to reach USD ...