Table of Contents
Drug Eluting Stents (DES) - Pipeline Review, 2015
GlobalData's Medical Devices sector report, “Drug Eluting Stents (DES) - Pipeline Review, 2015" provides an overview of Drug Eluting Stents currently in pipeline stage.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key drug eluting stents pipeline products.
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
- Extensive coverage of the Drug Eluting Stents products under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Drug Eluting Stents and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to buy
The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Drug Eluting Stents under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Taewoong Medical Co.,Ltd. (Taewoong Medical) is a medical device company that develops and manufactures stents and other medical devices. The company offers products such as self-expandable metal ...
Summary W. L. Gore & Associates Inc (Gore) carries out manufacturing and marketing of fluoro-polymer products for the medical, electronics, nuclear, fabrics and industrial markets. The company’s medical ...
Summary Advanced Catheter Therapies Inc (ACT) is a medical device company that offers novel catheter technologies targeting vascular disease such as inflammation, thrombosis, occlusions and restenosis. ...