Table of Contents
The Emerging 5 Jewelry & Watches industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the jewelry & watches market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five jewelry & watches market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key jewelry & watches market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five jewelry & watches market with forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
These countries contributed $93,267.1 million to the global jewelry & watches industry in 2014, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $161,696.2 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 11.6% over the 2014-19 period.
Within the jewelry & watches industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $65,070.8 million in 2014. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $23,520.6 and $2,553.5 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the jewelry & watches industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $110,119.2 million in 2019, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $45,201.3 and $3,454.8 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the emerging five jewelry & watches market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the emerging five jewelry & watches market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five jewelry & watches market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the emerging five jewelry & watches market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
3D printing finds is finding its way into just about every aspect of jewelry manufacturing, due to the widespread adoption of CAD software among jewelry designers. Annual revenues from 3D-printed hardware, ...
Expanding urbanization, changing lifestyles, growing e-commerce sales, rising presence of organized retail channels, growing number of premium product launches and synchronized distribution networks, etc., ...
About Online Jewelry Retail Jewelry items include necklaces, brooches, rings, bracelets, and earrings. These may be attached to the body or clothes. The term "jewelry" is restricted to durable ornaments, ...