Table of Contents
The G8 Jewelry & Watches industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 jewelry & watches market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 jewelry & watches market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key jewelry & watches market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 jewelry & watches market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $133,569.5 million in 2014 to the global jewelry & watches industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $162,832.6 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 4% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the jewelry & watches industry, with market revenues of $78,100.0 million in 2014. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $18,750.3 and $7,586.8 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the jewelry & watches industry in the G8 nations with a value of $97,778.7 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Russia with expected values of $20,627.1 and $9,545.3 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 jewelry & watches market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 jewelry & watches market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 jewelry & watches market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the G8 jewelry & watches market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
3D printing finds is finding its way into just about every aspect of jewelry manufacturing, due to the widespread adoption of CAD software among jewelry designers. Annual revenues from 3D-printed hardware, ...
Expanding urbanization, changing lifestyles, growing e-commerce sales, rising presence of organized retail channels, growing number of premium product launches and synchronized distribution networks, etc., ...
About Online Jewelry Retail Jewelry items include necklaces, brooches, rings, bracelets, and earrings. These may be attached to the body or clothes. The term "jewelry" is restricted to durable ornaments, ...