Table of Contents
The Cards and Payments Industry in the UK: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2021
GlobalData’s ’The Cards and Payments Industry in the UK: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2021’ report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the UK’s cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including credit transfers, direct debits, check payments, payment cards and cash transactions during the review period (2012-2016).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, and transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2017-2021). It also offers information on the country’s competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
GlobalData’s ’The Cards and Payments Industry in the UK: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2021’ report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the UK’s cards and payments industry, including -
- Current and forecast values for each market in the UK’s cards and payments industry, including debit, credit and charge cards.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, direct debits, cash transactions, checks and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country’s key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis and payment methods.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the UK’s cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
- The competitive landscape in the UK’s cards and payments industry.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the UK’s cards and payments industry.
- It provides current values for the UK’s cards and payments industry for 2016, and forecast figures to 2021.
- It details the different demographic, economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting the UK’s cards and payments industry.
- It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
- It details marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the UK’s cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the UK’s cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the UK’s cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in the UK.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the UK’s cards and payments industry.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Taiwan has a very unique payment card environment compared to most other markets. While the infrastructure is in place, with Visa and Mastercard introducing contactless payment capabilities from ...
Summary Sweden has the potential to become the world's first cashless society. The use of cash is declining quickly in Sweden and over half of all bank branches no longer deal with cash-based transactions. ...
Summary China represents a mature payment card market in Asia, with over 5 billion payment cards in issue. Despite a high card-per-customer ratio China is expected to see mild growth in both card numbers ...