Table of Contents
In this report, the African drilling services market is segmented on the basis of application, service, and geography. On the basis of geography, the African drilling services market has been segmented into countries, such as Egypt, Nigeria, Algeria, and Angola. The market has been further segmented on the basis of types of drilling services, such as contract drilling, directional drilling, drilling waste management, and logging while drilling.
The African drilling services market is estimated to witness a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period, 2014 to 2019. The market has been segmented on the basis of services into contract drilling services, directional drilling services, logging while drilling (LWD), measurements while drilling (MWD), and drilling waste management. In 2014, the contract drilling services held the largest share in the African drilling services market and was accounted for a market share of 86.8%. It was followed by directional drilling services.
The report has profiled the leading players of the African drilling services market along with the developments (new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, expansions & partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) done by the companies over the past few years and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their position in the African drilling services market. Weatherford International Ltd (Ireland), Schlumberger Ltd (U.S.), and Baker Hughes Inc. (U.S.) are some of the key players engaged in this market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles. These insights together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging and high growth segments of the
African drilling services market, initiatives and the regulatory policies of the respective governments, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help them in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and Development: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the African drilling services market. Usage pattern/ penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise) and purchasing data
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for drilling services across different geographies, new distribution channels, and new clientele base & different pricing policies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investment decisions in the African drilling services market. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, company share analysis, business strategies, and manufacturing capabilities of the key players in the African drilling services market
- Product/ Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers’ perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital ...
“The generator sales market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2021.” The generator sales market is projected to reach USD 24.45 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 ...
“The hydrogen generation market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.07%, by value, from 2017 to 2022.” The hydrogen generation market is projected to reach USD 154.74 billion, by value, by 2022, growing ...