Table of Contents
In this report, the Middle East drilling services market is segmented on the basis of application, service, and country. On the basis of country, the market has been segmented into Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, and others. On the basis of types, the market has been segmented into contract drilling, directional drilling, LWD, and drilling waste management.
The Middle East drilling services market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.9% from 2014 to 2019. In 2014, contract drilling services held the largest share of 96.9% within the Middle East drilling services market, followed by directional drilling services.
The report includes the profiles of the leading market players, along with the developments (new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, expansions and partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their market position. Weatherford International Ltd. (Ireland), Schlumberger Ltd. (U.S.), and Baker Hughes, Inc. (U.S.) are some of the key players engaged in this market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report focuses on various levels of analyses—industry analysis (industry trends, and Porters analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging segments and high-growth segments in the Middle East drilling services market, high-growth countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both, established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market, share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Product Analysis and Development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the Middle East drilling services market. Usage pattern/penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise) and purchasing data
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for drilling services across geographies, exploits new distribution channels, new clientele base, and different pricing policies.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investment decisions in the drilling services market. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market.
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market share, company share analysis of the key players forecast to 2019.
• Product/Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customer perception and behavior through our in-built social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The North America pressure pumping market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.6% from 2016 to 2021” The North American pressure pumping market is projected to reach USD 29.94 billion by 2021, growing ...
Hoovers Research analysis is one of the most accurate studies performed using the combinational analytical tools. The report contains up to date financial data derived from varied research sources to present ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...