Table of Contents
Based on a survey of key Frost & Sullivan customers conducted across Europe in the fourth quarter of 2014, this market insight highlights the hot topics for growth identified in the Information & Communication Technologies (ICT) sector for 2015.
Data and opinions of key stakeholders, combined with analyses and commentary from Frost & Sullivan industry experts, have been used to present market highlights, hot growth topics, global hot spots, areas of market convergence, and predictions for the year ahead.
Key Perspectives on Growth in ICT in 2015
- Companies are primarily focusing on the Western Europe, North America, and Asia-Pacific (APAC) markets.
- Regional outlook is marginally more optimistic in APAC than North America and the Middle East,
North America, and South Asia (MENASA). Clients have lower expectations of growth in Europe, Israel, and Africa (EIA).
- Participants across other industries such as automotive, aerospace and defence, healthcare, and energy recognise the importance of ICT to future developments.
- Digital identification is the area in which companies have the most confident outlook, with its potential to enable many other services and innovations.
- Concerns are rising about factors inhibiting the growth of Big Data services and technology.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762