Table of Contents
Saudi Arabia CRM software market is exhibiting significant growth. CRM software is used for various applications like customer service, marketing, and sales, to help businesses manage customer data. To enhance customer experience, enterprises are coming up with solutions such as middleware and management solutions. Organizations are also migrating towards the use of CRM for marketing, and over the next five years, more companies are expected to realize the potential of social marketing. With increasing investment in SMEs, the demand for enterprise software in the country is expected to grow. Other drivers for the market include increasing need for real-time customer engagement and rising use of social media platforms. CRM software is being deployed across various sectors such as government, banking, and IT & telecom, among others. Major players in the market are Salesforce, Microsoft, Sage Software, SugarCRM, and Oracle.
According to “Saudi Arabia CRM Software Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, CRM software market in Saudi Arabia is projected to surpass USD146 million by 2020. CRM offers advantages such as providing the best customer experience, along with convenience in accessing information and documents as and when required. Social CRM in the country is currently growing at a fast pace, as it enables use of social media for marketing. Social media platforms provide a wide range of data to gain better understanding of the audience and generating leads. Consequently, rising popularity of social media is compelling companies to invest in upgraded CRM products with collaboration of internal and external database to gain customer intelligence. In addition to rising popularity of social CRM, increasing IT spending by the government, and growth of enterprises are anticipated to drive the market during the forecast period. “Saudi CRM Software Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects of CRM software market in Saudi Arabia:
• Saudi Arabia CRM Software Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis - By Application, By Deployment Mode
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of CRM software market in Saudi Arabia
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years.
• To help industry consultants, CRM players and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with CRM software providers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The Global Healthcare CRM Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 10.2% over the next decade to reach approximately $17.4 billion by 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing ...
China’s demand for CRM Applications has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth ...
This study focuses on China’s CRM Applications industry forecasts. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and ...