Table of Contents
Oil industry is getting increasingly affected by fluctuating crude oil prices resulting in low investments being made by companies across the globe. The oil field services market is directly dependent on the number of operational oil rigs. In spite of anticipated decline in overall global rig count in 2015, Saudi Arabia plans to carry out its oil field operations in accordance to its pre-existing exploration and production plans, thereby boosting oil field equipment rental market in the country. The biggest reason attributable to this is the country’s unwillingness to lose its share in global oil & gas exports. Additionally, the country’s increasing interest in exploring its shale oil reserves is expected to increase rig count in the coming years, which would have a positive impact on the equipment rental market.
According to “Saudi Arabia Oil Field Equipment Rental Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, Saudi Arabian market for oil field equipment rental is projected to grow at around 11% through 2020. The eastern region of the country accounts for a lion’s share in Saudi Arabia’s oil field equipment rental market, and the region’s dominance is expected to continue over the next five years. Drilling equipment rental segment accounts for majority of equipment rental revenues, followed by production equipment rental segment. “Saudi Arabia Oil Field Equipment Rental Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects oil field equipment rental market in Saudi Arabia:
• Saudi Arabia Oil Field Equipment Rental Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis (Drilling and Production Equipment Rental)
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of oil fields equipment rental market in Saudi Arabia
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants and manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included surveys with oil field services providing companies, across the globe. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Oil Storage Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "Global Oil Storage Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity ...
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...