Table of Contents
Growing need for low-cost, easy to use, fast and reliable analytical tools has been paving the way for use of biochemical sensors for quantitative and qualitative determination of discrete analytes in clinical, agricultural, environmental, food and defense applications. Presently, biochemical sensors are being predominantly used in medical applications, however, their adoption is increasing in agricultural, nutritional and environmental sectors due to continuous emphasis on improving product quality and growing need to comply with legislative guidelines. Increasing research & development activities, rising government emphasis and increasing advancements in healthcare infrastructure are expected to drive the sales of biochemical sensors over next five years.
According to “Global Biochemical Sensors Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the global biochemical sensors market is projected to reach USD23.3 billion by 2020. Electrochemical, optical, thermal, and piezoelectric are the major types of biochemical sensors used across diverse applications. Growing health concerns, declining cost of devices coupled with miniaturization of biochemical sensing devices are few of the major factors expected to drive demand for biochemical sensors over the next five years. High accuracy, easy usability, higher sensitivity even at low analyte concentrations are boosting the adoption of biochemical sensors across diverse end use applications. “Global Biochemical Sensors Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects about the global biochemical sensors market:
• Global Biochemical Sensors Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Electro-chemical, Thermal, Piezoelectic, Optical, etc.) and By End Use (Medical, Environmental, Nutritional & Agricultural)
• Regional Analysis (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific & Rest of World)
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of the global biochemical sensors market
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with biochemical sensor suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Biochemical Sensor Market (Product - Electrochemical Sensor, Optical Sensor, Gas Sensor, Thermal Sensor, and Piezoelectric Sensor; Film Deposition Material - Titanium Oxide (TiO2), Fluorine Doped Tin Oxide ...
The global transfection reagents and equipment market is expected to reach USD 1.02 billion by 2021 from USD 715.4 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period 2016 to 2021. Over the years, ...
The global non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) market is projected to reach USD 2.88 billion by 2021 from USD 1.35 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 16.4% from 2016 to 2021. The major factors driving the ...