Table of Contents
The United Kingdom (UK) outbound market continues to grow from strength to strength with 2015 registering over 9.3% grow, reaching over 63.9 million outbound trips on the previous year.
Although the current GDP growth has faltered slightly, declining from 2.9% in 2014 to 2.2%, due to the instability brought about by Britain's potential exit from the European Union, otherwise known as 'Brexit', overall this temporary economic decrease has yet to affect the UK's outbound tourism flows.
Canadean's report - “Source Market Insights: United Kingdom” provides detailed information on the UK outbound tourism sector, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, expenditure, and the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries.
What else does this report offer?
- Detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes and values covering UK's outbound tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as purpose of spending and top source markets.
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in UK's outbound tourism sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to UK's outbound Travel and Tourism sector
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends and growth opportunities
- Direct the promotional efforts on most promising markets by identifying the key source and destination countries
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
IATA offers you the timeliest reports for airline traffic monitoring, representing the entire industry and all regions. Monthly Statistics cover traffic figures for both passenger and cargo carriers, and ...
Egypt is one of the fastest growing and most promising economy in Africa. Egypt's high growth rate in recent years was driven by high international tourist inflow, growth in trade & logistics and ICT market. ...
Malaysia Medical Tourism Market: Overview In terms of revenue, the Malaysia medical tourism market is expected to register a CAGR of 30.5% during the forecast period, 2016–2024. The primary objective ...