Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'Insight Report: Insurance Markets after the Global Financial Crisis' report analyzes the performance of the global insurance industry while dealing with the impact of financial crisis, which had a negative impact on the insurance industry, particularly in developed markets.
Timetric’s 'Insight Report: Insurance Markets after the Global Financial Crisis' report analyzes the performance of the global insurance industry while dealing with the impact of the global financial crisis, which had a negative impact on the insurance industry, particularly in developed markets. However, the insurance industry in developed markets has finally managed to emerge from crisis, showing progressive signs of growth. In contrast, emerging markets were largely shielded from the impact of the crisis, and recorded robust growth, fueled by rises in disposable income and consumer awareness of the benefits of insurance.
The report also discusses in detail the growth of the insurance industry in key developed and emerging markets, across all insurance segments, by analyzing key performance indicators. It also identifies growth drivers and studies issues and challenges in detail.
• This report analyzes the performance of the insurance industry in both developed and emerging markets during the review period, and also provides their future outlook.
• This report provides an insight into industry consolidation and changes in insurers’ investment strategies as a result of the crisis.
• This report discusses product and technological innovations by insurers to increase operational efficiency and improve the customer experience.
Reasons To Buy
• Understand the recovery path of the global insurance industry after the global financial crisis.
• Gain an insight into current developments in the global insurance industry, and the future outlook in terms of market potential.
• Gain an understanding of changing regulations after the crisis, and their impact on the overall insurance industry.
• Develop an insight into how insurers realigned their investment strategies to remain profitable.
• Insurers across the world are making strategic decisions to execute corporate deals, expand into new territory, achieve economies of scale and strengthen distribution channels.
• The global financial crisis adversely affected underwriting profitability in the US and several European countries. To offset underwriting losses, insurers had to focus on returns on investments to improve overall profitability.
• The sovereign debt crisis in European countries resulted in all EU member countries, except the UK and Czech Republic, signing a fiscal compact to consolidate their fiscal spending. An important aspect of this policy is government initiatives to reduce social security spending, which are expected to encourage the public to privately purchase life and health insurance.
• Technological innovation has become a key priority among insurers, which have increased their use of technology across all aspects of their operations, such as targeting potential customers, improving underwriting practice and strengthening distribution channels.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...