Table of Contents
Serbia Wind Market - Unblocking Opportunities in the Electricity Generation Mix
Serbia has huge potential for the growth of renewable energy sources. It is on the road to attaining European Union (EU) membership and is committed to ensuring that its energy legislation complies with EU standards by achieving a renewable energy target of 27% of its energy mix coming from renewable sources by 2020 in comparison to 1990 levels. Serbia is seeking opportunities to take advantage of the cheapest form of renewable energy, which, apart from mini hydro, is wind.
- Serbia's Feed-in Tariffs for renewable energy sources
- Wind installed capacity and generation trends in Serbia
- Electricity Grid Code of Serbia
- Major players in the Serbian wind market
Reasons to buy
- Understand the wind installed capacity and generation trends in Serbia
- Gain insight into Serbia's Feed-in Tariffs for renewable energy sources and the Electricity Grid Code of Serbia
- Identify key players and developments in the Serbian wind market
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
This report provides an insight into the sector - current scenario, structure and practices In depth market scenario includes: - Market estimate for CY 16 - Geographical presence of key players - Providing ...
Alstom India forms a Joint Venture with Bharat Forge in October 2013, the Stock Prices of Alstom Indias share price went up 80% in the last 5 months and during almost the same time frame, Bharat forges ...