Table of Contents
Global Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry Outlook to 2019 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals
"Global Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry Outlook to 2019 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals" is a comprehensive report providing information on storage terminals that store crude oil, petroleum products or, chemicals worldwide. Typical information on terminals includes terminal name, operator name, storage capacity and commodity stored for all active and planned terminals. The report also provides capital expenditure outlook at global as well as regional level by year and by key countries for oil and chemical storage terminals till 2019. The report also provides key country comparisons within a region and regional comparisons, based on contribution to total storage capacity (regional / global). Planned (new build) terminals capacity addition and existing capacity expansions, as announced by the companies have also been included. Further the report also offers recent developments as well as latest tenders and contracts at regional level.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals
- Provides historical data from 2009 to 2014, forecast to 2019
- Capacity information of all oil and chemicals storage terminals
- Provides operator information for all active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals
- Latest developments and contracts related to oil and chemicals storage terminals
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s oil storage terminals
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Oil Storage Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "Global Oil Storage Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity ...
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...