Table of Contents
Source Market Insights: Argentina provides an overview of the Argentine outbound market, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of the number of Argentine tourists going abroad, their spending habits, and the main destination markets
- International departures from Argentina have gone through a turbulent period in the last five years. In 2011, the economy grew by 8.6%, reflected in the number of international departures, which increased by 26%. However, outbound tourism received a major setback after President Cristina Fernandez's re-election in October 2011 as she tightened exchange controls
- After registering impressive growth in 2010, 2011, and 2012, outbound expenditure declined over the last two years. The decrease was caused by the introduction of a new tax system for purchasing abroad, which made going abroad increasingly more expensive
- Brazil is the largest destination market for Argentines, accounting for 23.7% of the total outbound trips in 2014. Due to Argentina's high inflation rate, Argentines increasingly prefer to convert their money into dollars and Uruguay has emerged as a popular destination for this purpose
- The report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Argentine outbound tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of the mode of transport preferred for outbound trips
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in the Argentine outbound tourism sector
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Argentine outbound tourism sector
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Argentine outbound tourism sector, along with key trends and growth opportunities
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
IATA offers you the timeliest reports for airline traffic monitoring, representing the entire industry and all regions. Monthly Statistics cover traffic figures for both passenger and cargo carriers, and ...
Egypt is one of the fastest growing and most promising economy in Africa. Egypt's high growth rate in recent years was driven by high international tourist inflow, growth in trade & logistics and ICT market. ...
Malaysia Medical Tourism Market: Overview In terms of revenue, the Malaysia medical tourism market is expected to register a CAGR of 30.5% during the forecast period, 2016–2024. The primary objective ...