Table of Contents
The premier LNG Research report observes- “Global LNG market is shifting in favor of buyers after being tight for few years. We expect the market to shift completely in buyers favor from 2017 with the foray of US and Australian LNG supplies. Lower than expected demand growth rates coupled with commencement of new projects is forcing the shift in global LNG markets.”
“Global LNG demand is expected to increase from 238.2 million tonnes to 400.6 million tonnes, witnessing a growth of 162.4 million tonnes. However, during the period, 228 mtpa of new capacity is either under construction or in planned stage. Assuming 80% utilization rate, there will be 20 million tonnes of oversupply in 2020. In addition, 217 mtpa of new liquefaction capacity is in different stages (announced/ proposed/limited progress).”
Amidst rapid changes in LNG landscape, strategists across companies are confronting challenges of adapting to the new environment. The research work attempts to provide clear insights into the future of LNG industry through detailed analysis on reliable supply demand outlook, impact of oil price decline, new liquefaction and regasification projects, investments, contracts, trade, prices, Floating LNG and technology insights.
The report addresses the key challenges confronting LNG industry including-
- How will the market evolve towards the end of the decade?
- Impact of oil prices on FIDs of complex projects
- How much capital expenditure (investment) will be made between 2015 and 2020 on LNG?
- What are the best buying strategies in current times?
- Role of India and China in shaping the future of Asian LNG demand
- Where will the US LNG supplies go
- How many Australian LNG Projects are under risk?
- Short term LNG Trade and Price Outlook
- African LNG Projects being delayed- Revised strategies of Companies
- European Role as a Balancing Region in Global LNG trade
- Evolution of LNG Demand in Mature Markets< br>
- 50 leading LNG trends shaping the future of global markets
- Detailed analysis of all planned, proposed, under construction and announced projects
- Impact of oil prices decline, lowered demand estimates in Asia, Re-exports in Europe, Regional trade patterns in South and Central America, Australia LNG supplies, the US Liquefaction projects and FID delays of African LNG projects
- Country wise LNG supply and demand outlook to 2020
- Contracted LNG Capacity Outlook to 2020
- Evaluation of shipping industry amidst shift in LNG trading patterns
- LNG Applications in Marine, Industrial and Transportation sectors
- Floating LNG industry infrastructure and investments outlook
- Planned small and Medium Scale LNG infrastructure Details
- New Entry and Expansion opportunities for investors, traders and equipment/service providers
- Competitive landscape and market structure including company wise LNG capacity forecasts to 2020 for top five companies in each region.
Reasons To Purchase
- Align your LNG strategies in Current dynamic market Conditions
- Gain perspective and knowledge of future of global and regional LNG markets
- Design strategies based on Clear understanding of market trends, key benefits, and economic opportunities
- Insights into the challenges and opportunities in the LNG industry over the next decade
- Evaluate planned projects using our feasibility analysis of planned projects and capital investment
- Understand the demand and supply patterns of each of the operational and upcoming LNG markets
- Beat competition through understanding of competitor strategies, investments and their projects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital ...
LNG Industry Outlook in Former Soviet Union to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "LNG Industry Outlook in Former Soviet Union ...
LNG Industry Outlook in South America and Caribbean to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "LNG Industry Outlook in South America ...
Liquid Natural ...
Liquid Natural ...