Table of Contents
"Bulgaria Cards and Payments: Key Trends & Drivers, Emerging Consumer Attitudes and Debit Card Growth Prospects to 2018" is the result of extensive research into the Financial Services industry covering the debit card market in Bulgaria. It provides insights into the market size and growth potentials of Bulgaria cards and payment industry for the following categories by number of cards, transaction value and transaction volume:
• Overall Card Industry Size and Forecast
• Debit Card Category Size and Forecast
Timetric’s "Bulgaria Cards and Payments: Key Trends & Drivers, Emerging Consumer Attitudes and Debit Card Growth Prospects to 2018" provides market analysis, information and insights into the debit card market in Bulgaria, including:
• Current and forecast market values for the overall cards industry
• Current and forecast market values for the debit card industry
• This report provides a comprehensive analysis of debit card industry in Bulgaria
• It provides current values for debit card for 2013 and forecast figures for 2018
• It provides break-up of the debit card market by transaction volume and transaction value
Reasons To Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the debit card market in Bulgaria.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Taiwan has a very unique payment card environment compared to most other markets. While the infrastructure is in place, with Visa and Mastercard introducing contactless payment capabilities from ...
Summary Sweden has the potential to become the world's first cashless society. The use of cash is declining quickly in Sweden and over half of all bank branches no longer deal with cash-based transactions. ...
Summary The New Zealand market is small, and less densely populated outside of Auckland, making it challenging to service. It is thus essential that digital channels form the basis of issuers' strategies. ...