Table of Contents
"Oman Cards and Payments: Key Trends & Drivers, Emerging Consumer Attitudes and Credit Card Growth Prospects to 2018" is the result of extensive research into the Financial Services industry covering the credit card market in Oman. It provides insights into the market size and growth potentials of Oman cards and payment industry for the following categories by number of cards, transaction value and transaction volume:
• Overall Card Industry Size and Forecast
• Credit Card Category Size and Forecast
Timetric’s "Oman Cards and Payments: Key Trends & Drivers, Emerging Consumer Attitudes and Credit Card Growth Prospects to 2018" provides market analysis, information and insights into the credit card market in Oman, including:
• Current and forecast market values for the overall cards industry
• Current and forecast market values for the credit card industry
• This report provides a comprehensive analysis of credit card industry in Oman
• It provides current values for credit card for 2013 and forecast figures for 2018
• It provides analysis by closed loop and open loop segments
Reasons To Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the credit card market in Oman.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Taiwan has a very unique payment card environment compared to most other markets. While the infrastructure is in place, with Visa and Mastercard introducing contactless payment capabilities from ...
Summary China represents a mature payment card market in Asia, with over 5 billion payment cards in issue. Despite a high card-per-customer ratio China is expected to see mild growth in both card numbers ...
Consumer Payments Country Snapshot: Canada 2016 Summary In spite of being a highly mature market, Canada provides increasing opportunities for digital and mobile payment providers to develop innovation. ...