Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
Herbicides, Fungicides, Insecticides, Bio-Pesticides and AdjuvantsReport Details
Since the discovery of DDT in the 1940s, chemical pesticides were largely used in farming practices. The importance of pesticides for agriculture is enormous because they are considered as one of the major tools to protect crops and increase the yield. Today, the crop protection products sector is a fast developing industry, which is open to innovation. Visiongain predicts that in 2015 the agrochemicals market will be worth $57.83bn and it will double during the next 10 years.
The major drivers of the market are the growth of the global population, the diminishment of agricultural land, the need to increase agricultural productivity, and other factors related to the spheres of agriculture, economy and society. As agriculture plays an important role in economies of different countries, it will be crucial for some regional players to increase productivity to be able to compete in the global market. As a result, a significant increase in crop protection product sales will be seen in regions where agriculture significantly contributes to the GDP.
We predict that bio-pesticides will be the fastest growing submarket in the crop protection industry. The increasing revenues of these products are connected with growing environmental and health concerns. As bio-pesticides are derived from ecological materials, they are considered to be safe and pose no danger for humans.Why you should buy Crop Protection (Agrochemicals) Market Prospects 2015-2025: Herbicides, Fungicides, Insecticides, Bio-Pesticides and Adjuvants
What is the future of the crop protection products market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.We guarantee in this 128 page that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way: - View global crop protection (agrochemicals) market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015-2025, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments - Our report provides 135 tables, charts, and graphs.
Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future crop protection (agrochemicals) market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the crop protection (agrochemicals) sector. - Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2015-2025
- What are the dynamics of the crop protection (agrochemicals) industry? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these crop protection (agrochemicals) submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025.
- Herbicides Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
- Fungicides Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
- Insecticides Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
- Bio-Pesticides Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
- Adjuvants Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
- Other Agrochemicals Submarket Forecast 2015-2025 - Understand
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 24 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 10,000 trusted sources