gremz, Inc. (gremz), formerly Ubiquitous Energy, INC. is a clean technology company that offers energy cost control solutions and solar power generation solutions. The company offers consulting services that help customers to reduce their electric power consumption such as provision of consulting regarding electric power charges, submission of proposals and applications for power contract change with power companies, and selling and lending electronic breakers. It markets environmentally friendly energy systems for small and medium-sized enterprise and house hold applications through its shops. The company also provides light emitting diode (LED) lighting products. It operates through its subsidiaries. gremz is headquartered in Shinagawa-Ku, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of gremz, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including*
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
gremz, Inc. (3150) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
gremz, Inc. - Key Information
gremz, Inc. - Overview
gremz, Inc. - Key Employees
gremz, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
gremz, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
gremz, Inc. - Major Products and Services
gremz, Inc. - History
gremz, Inc. - Company Statement
gremz, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations and Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
gremz, Inc. - Business Description
gremz, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
gremz, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
gremz, Inc. - Strengths
gremz, Inc. - Weaknesses
gremz, Inc. - Opportunities
gremz, Inc. - Threats
gremz, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
gremz, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company