Table of Contents
The NAFTA Sports Equipment industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value, segmentation and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA sports equipment market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA sports equipment market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key sports equipment market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA sports equipment market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The sports equipment industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $26,619.8 million in 2014.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 2.8% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the sports equipment industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $22,088.2 million in 2014. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $4,036.6 and $495.1 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the sports equipment industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $24,609.9 million in 2019, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $4,297.3 and $559.1 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA sports equipment market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA sports equipment market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA sports equipment market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA sports equipment market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
China’s demand for Sporting Goods has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth ...
This study focuses on China’s Sporting Goods industry forecasts. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and ...
This study focuses on China’s Sporting Goods industry assessments and company profiles. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing ...