Table of Contents
The NAFTA Toys & Games industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA toys & games market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA toys & games market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key toys & games market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA toys & games market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The toys & games industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $26,736.1 million in 2014.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 9.6% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the toys & games industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $22,916.6 million in 2014. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $2,400.0 and $1,419.5 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the toys & games industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $27,261.2 million in 2019, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $3,552.9 and $1,509.6 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA toys & games market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA toys & games market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA toys & games market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA toys & games market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
China’s demand for Toys and Games has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth ...
About Animation Collectibles Animation collectibles include licensed merchandise as well as animation toys with characters and properties from feature films and television shows. The merchandise industry, ...
About Toys and Games Toys and games are used for the amusement and entertainment of children. Activity toys such as building sets, dolls, puzzles such as jigsaw puzzles, and card games help children enhance ...