Table of Contents
A Profile of the Indian Paint Industry is an extended version of the section on India
presented in the regional Profile of the Asia'Pacific Paint Industry. The study examines the
same downstream paint markets, providing a more comprehensive outlook on the market
trends as well as key factors affecting the industry.
Data presented in the report has been gathered from a variety of secondary sources and
published statistics, backed up by interviews with industry executives in the country.
The report follows the outline below:
- Executive Summary with market data for 2013 & forecasts to 2018
- Country background (economic, demographic and climatic data)
- Status of the Indian Paint Industry (including an industry investment review)
- Official Paint Statistics (Paint Trade, Major Trade Partners, Paint Production)
- Paint market overview, competitive landscape, trends and market data* for nine
key end'use segments: Architectural, General Industrial, Protective, Marine, Industrial Wood, Auto OEM, Auto Refinish, Plastic and Powder.
*Market data is split by technology and chemistry.
- Company Profiles
- Paint Associations
- End User Statistics
- Directory of Indian Paint Manufacturers
Market data is split by technology type:
- UV Curable
Market data is split by chemistry type:
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Complete report $12,700. Individual company assessments $2,450. This thought-provoking report on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the major competitors in the worldwide paints and coatings ...
“Global paints & coatings market to register a CAGR of 5.07% from 2016 to 2021” The global paints & coatings market was valued at USD 141.58 billion in 2015 and is projected to register a CAGR of ...
“Construction repaint market to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% for the forecast period, 2016-2026” The construction repaint market size is projected to reach USD 93.72 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.5% from ...