Table of Contents
The report titled “India Organic Food and Beverages Outlook to 2019 - Growing Potential of Online Retailers to Steer Growth” which provides a comprehensive analysis of organic products in India and covers various aspects such as market size of India organic food and beverages market, segmentation on the basis of domestic and exports market, different types of products such as tea, pulse, wheat, oil and others. Additionally, the market is segmented on the basis of major cities consuming organic products and major distribution channels along with online market of organic food and beverage products. The report also covers the market shares of major organic food and beverage producers and e-commerce stores in India.
Organic farming is a form of agriculture which relies on natural inputs in order to sustain the health of soil, ecosystem and living creatures. The organic food and beverages market in India has grown at a stupendous rate in the last decade. The growth has been majorly facilitated by farmer’s efforts, NGOs support, government interventions and market forces.
Organic food and beverages industry in India which has been largely driven by retail sales of organic products, registered revenue of INR ~ million in FY’2014. With the advent of new players in the industry, the revenue of organic food and beverages market increased by 34.6% over FY’2013, when the total revenue stood at INR ~ million. The organic food and beverages industry in India has grown at a CAGR of 30.7% over the period of FY’2009-FY’2014.
The domestic market has evolved over the years with metropolitan cities such as Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune and Bangalore driving the growth in the domestic market. However, high price of organic food and beverage continues to deter consumers from purchasing organic products, as India is a price sensitive country.
The organic food and beverages market in India is comprised of many players such as Organic India, Morarka Organic, Sresta Natural Bio Products and others. Morarka Organic held a market share of ~% in FY’2014, followed by Sresta Natural Bio Products with a market share of ~ %. Organic India had a market share of ~% in FY’2014.
The market for organic food and beverages in India is changing at a brisk rate. Rising health awareness and increasing personal disposable income are the major growth drivers of the industry. Revenues from the Indian organic food and beverages industry are expected to expand to INR ~ million in FY’2019, growing with a CAGR of ~% from FY’2014 to FY’2019. The consumers have now realized the importance and impact of quality food on their health and well being. Therefore, modern Indian lifestyle, rising level of food related diseases and limited time to prepare food at home are some of the factors which are expected to create greater demand for healthy and convenient organic food products in the future.
Key Topics Covered
in the report
- The market size of the Indian organic food and beverages by revenue
- Market segmentation of the organic food and beverages industry by types of products, domestic and exports market, major cities and distribution channels.
- Trends and development in the Indian organic food and beverages industry.
- Major challenges and government regulations in Indian organic food and beverages industry.
- SWOT and Porter’s Analysis of Indian organic food and beverages industry.
- Competitive landscape and company profiles of the major manufacturers of organic food and beverages in India.
- Future outlook and projections of the Indian organic food and beverages market.
- Market Size of online organic food and beverages market India.
- Market Segmentation of online organic food and beverages market by types of products
- Market share and competitive landscape of major players in the Indian online organic food and beverages market.
- Future outlook and projections of the online organic food and beverages market.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
REPORT OBJECTIVES The report “Organic Foods & Beverages: Global Market Intelligence (2012-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, sales channel, and geography. ...
The Global Organic Food & Beverages Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 16.6% over the next decade to reach approximately $456 billion by 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is ...
Growing health concerns, increasing pesticide and chemical poisoning cases and improving per capita spending on organic products are expected to boost the demand for organic beverages across the globe ...