Table of Contents
Republic of Congo Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report
“Republic of Congo Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report”, GlobalData’s latest release, presents the essential information relating to the terms which govern investment into Congo’s upstream oil and gas sector. The report sets out in detail the contractual framework which firms must operate in the industry, clearly defining factors affecting profitability and quantifying the state’s take from hydrocarbon production. Considering political, economic and industry specific variables, the report also analyses future trends for Congo’s upstream oil and gas investment climate.
- Overview of current fiscal terms governing upstream oil and gas operations in the Congo
- Information on the legal framework and governing bodies administering the industry
- Information on the evolution of the regime and the variation of terms within existing contracts
- Levels of upfront payments and taxation applicable to oil and gas production
- Explanation of production sharing frameworks
- Details of upcoming revisions to the hydrocarbons code
- Assessment of the regime’s attractiveness to investors against regional peers
- Outlook on future of fiscal and regulatory terms in the Congo
Reasons to buy
- Understand the complex regulations and contractual requirements applicable to Congo’s upstream oil and gas sector
- Evaluate factors determining profit levels in the industry
- Assess current investment opportunities
- Identify potential regulatory issues facing investors in the country’s upstream sector
- Gain early insight into the changes being made to the Congo’s upstream fiscal and regulatory regime
- Utilize considered insight on future trends to inform decision-making
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...
“Leak detection market for oil and gas expected to grow at a significant rate between 2016 and 2022” The leak detection market for oil and gas was valued at 2.10 billion in 2015 and is expected to ...
Oil And Gas