Table of Contents
OGAnalysis, one of the leading research and consulting service providers for the oil and gas industry, recently published the “Morocco Oil and Gas Strategic Analysis and Outlook to 2025”. The premier report provides analysis of key opportunities and associated challenges facing Morocco oil and gas industry.
Amidst downfall in oil prices creating uncertainty on the future of Morocco industry growth, the report details key strategies of government, oil and gas companies and investors in the country. Detailed outlook of the industry in terms of production forecasts of oil, gas, LNG, LPG, gasoline, diesel, fuel oil along with supporting parameters of primary energy demand, GDP and population are included.
Current status of planned projects along with the possible commencement of the projects, feasibility of developing those projects in current market conditions, expected start up, impact of competing assets in other countries and overall industry developments, investments required and other related information on planned projects is provided in detail.
The comprehensive guide provides analysis and forecasts of Morocco oil and gas market for the period 2000 to 2025. Asset by asset details of all existing and planned projects across Morocco oil and gas value chain are detailed in the report.
Driven by strong methodology and proprietary databases, reliable projections of oil, gas, petroleum products, coal, and LNG- supply and demand are made to 2025. The research work examines the existing infrastructure (oil and gas assets), market conditions, investment climate and competitive landscape of upstream, midstream and downstream sectors.
SWOT Analysis and benchmarking tools are used to analyze and compare the real prospects and challenges of investing or expanding in the industry. Further, the report details all the investment opportunities sector wise, highlighting the industry growth potential and project feasibility. Detailed information on new fields, blocks, pipelines, refineries, storage assets and LNG terminals along with the investments required, current status of the projects and commencement feasibility are provided.
The report also analyzes three key companies in Morocco oil and gas industry. Business operations, SWOT Analysis and financial performance of the companies are provided. All latest developments in the industry along with their possible impact on the industry are included in the report.
Some of the Key issues addressed in the report include-
- How will be oil and gas supply scenario in Morocco by 2025?
- Which of the petroleum products will witness the maximum demand growth by 2025?
- What are the new risks and opportunities for investors/ oil and gas companies?
- What are the potential investment opportunities in Morocco and how much investment is needed?
- How did the production from major fields vary over the last decade?
- What is the current status of all planned projects in Morocco?
- Who is the market leader and what is the market concentration ratio of pipelines, upstream, oil storage, refining, LNG and UGS sectors?
- What will be the coking/FCC/HCC/VDU capacities in the Morocco by 2020?
- How much of the LNG capacity is contracted and how much will be available for contracts by 2020?
- What will be the crude oil/petroleum products/chemicals storage capacity by 2020?
- How much natural gas can be withdrawn from underground gas storage tanks in a day?
- How extensive is the pipeline transportation network in the country?
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 2 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...
“The DTS market estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.66% between 2016 and 2022” The overall distributed temperature sensing (DTS) market was valued at USD 484.7 million in 2015 and is expected to reach ...