Table of Contents
Global Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Refineries - New-Build Refinery Pipeline Risks Over-Capacity and Puts Pressure on Refiners
The global refining industry, which witnessed a marginal growth rate of 6% since 2010, is expected to rebound and witness a high growth rate of 16% during 2014 to 2019. Asia will dominate the global refining industry, both in terms of capacity growth and capex spending. The region will account for 33.9% and 60.1% of global capacity growth and capex spending by 2019. Europe and North America will also witness substantial growth in their refining capacities accounting for 21.3% and 21.1% of the global refining capacity growth by 2019. On the other hand, Africa will witness the highest refining capacity growth rate of 14.1% among all the regions in the world by 2019.
- Historical refining capacity data from 2010 to 2014, forecasts up to 2019
- Annual breakdown of capital expenditure spending on refineries for the period 2015 to 2019
- Planned refinery capacity additions and capital expenditure spending by major countries and operators
- Capital expenditure spending on new refineries by region and by operator
- Details of all planned refineries in the world up to 2019
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on refineries globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast refinery and unit capacity data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the planned refineries globally
- Keep abreast of key planned refinery projects across the world
- Assess your competitor's planned refinery projects and capacities
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global paraffin wax market is expected to reach USD 7.27 billion by 2025, according to a new report published by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand for paraffin waxes in flexible packaging, ...
China’s demand for Industrial Lubricants has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed ...
China’s demand for Lubricating Oil has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth ...