Table of Contents
Quarterly Midstream Deals Review - Q1 2016
GlobalData's “Quarterly Midstream Deals Review - Q1 2016” report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the oil and gas midstream industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, partnerships, and PE/VC transactions registered in the midstream segment in Q1 2016. The report provides detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last five quarters segregated into deal types, segments, and geographies.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData’s proprietary in-house Oil and Gas eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze market trends for the oil and gas midstream industry in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in the market
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Partnerships, Private Equity, and Venture Financing in the midstream industry
- Information on the top deals that took place in the industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry
- Evaluate type of companies divesting / acquiring and ways to raise capital in the market
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the oil and gas midstream industry
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry
- Identify top buyers in the oil and gas midstream industry
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) plc (Europa Oil) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration services. The company provides development and production of conventional and unconventional hydrocarbon ...
Summary Empire Oil & Gas NL (Empire Oil) is an oil and gas company that explores and develops oil and gas fields. The company has assets in Carnarvon Basin and Perth Basin. Its Carnarvon Basin prospects ...
Summary Extraction Oil & Gas LLC (EOG) is an upstream energy company which focuses on the acquisition, development and production of oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids reserves in the Rocky Mountains. ...