Table of Contents
The expansion of the global liquid pump and elevator industry is forecast to reach 3.5% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 6.1%. Currently, pumps dispensing lubricants and fuel in filling stations account for 1.1% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between other pumps fitted with a measuring device (1.8%), hand pumps (1.1%), motor engine fuel, lubricating and cooling pumps (18.3%), concrete pumps (0.8%), other reciprocating positive displacement pumps (12.7%), other rotary positive displacement pumps (11.3%), other centrifugal pumps (20.1%), other liquid pumps (7.0%), liquid elevators (0.4%), parts of liquid pumps (25.4%) and parts of liquid elevators (0.2%).
Canada, China, Germany, Japan and the United States represent the largest liquid pumps and elevators markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Lithuania (15.3%), United States (9.9%), Macedonia (8.1%), Italy (4.4%) and Ethiopia (4.2%).
The industry report package Liquid Pump and Elevator Markets in the World to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for liquid pumps and elevators in the world. Along with a global liquid pump and elevator market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall liquid pump and elevator market size, 2008-2019
- Liquid pump and elevator market size by product segment, 2008-2019
- Growth rates of the overall liquid pump and elevator market and different product segments, 2008-2019
- Shares of different product segments of the overall liquid pump and elevator market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall liquid pump and elevator market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Pumps dispensing lubricants and fuel in filling stations
Other pumps fitted with a measuring device
Motor engine fuel, lubricating and cooling pumps
Other reciprocating positive displacement pumps
Other rotary positive displacement pumps
Other centrifugal pumps
Other liquid pumps
Parts of liquid pumps
Parts of liquid elevators
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the liquid pump and elevator market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the liquid pump and elevator market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the liquid pump and elevator market in the world to 2019
- Track industry development and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
North America and Asia-Pacific on Brink of Technological Advancement with Big Gains for Suppliers in the Water & Wastewater and Chemicals Segments This research service covers the global opportunities ...
The U.S. veterinary infusion pumps market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2016 to 2021, to reach USD 35.4 million by 2021 from USD 26.6 million in 2016. Growth in this market is attributed ...
“Top 10 pumps and motors market is expected to reach USD 100.66 billion by 2021” The Top 10 pumps and motors market is expected to grow from an estimated USD 71.01 billion in 2016 to USD 100.66 billion ...