Table of Contents
3D printer is a computerized device that produces a three dimensional object by creating a series of thin layers. Although, the technology originated during the early 1990s, commercial growth of the technology started after 2003. Applications of 3D printers include designing of clothes, jewellery, footwear, prototypes, metal objects, etc. Increasing adoption within manufacturing industries, decreasing average selling prices and government support are the key factors driving 3D printers market globally. Powder bed fusion and vat polymerization are the most prominent 3D printing processes used by various industries such as automobile, healthcare, aerospace and defense. Besides manufacturing industries, educational institutes, and research agencies such as NASA are also adopting 3D printers for various R&D activities.
According to “Global 3D Printers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, global 3D printers market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of over 31% through 2020. In 2014, North America and Europe dominated global market for 3D printers, on account of significant adoption of personal as well as industrial & metal 3D printers. United States and Germany in particular, witnessed significant increase in adoption of 3D printers across a wide range of industries. Countries such as the Netherlands, Russia, and Italy are other leading markets for 3D printers. A number of technical colleges and universities in these countries have started integrating 3D printing technologies into their course curriculum through collaboration with 3D printer manufacturers and other industry stakeholders. Global 3D printers market is dominated by Stratasys, which accounted for majority share in the market in 2014, and is expected to retain its position through 2020. 3D Systems, EnvisionTEC, and Mcor are other prominent manufacturers of 3D printers globally. “Global 3D Printers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects related to 3D Printers market worldwide:
• Global 3D Printers Market Size, Share& Forecast
• Regional Market Analysis - North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe & Rest of World
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of 3D printers market worldwide
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants and 3D printer manufacturers align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with 3D printer manufacturers, and 3D suppliers & dealers across the globe. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Smart factory market expected to exhibit significant growth potential between 2017 and 2022” The smart factory market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.3% between 2017 and 2022, to reach USD 205.42 ...
“Asset management system market expected to exhibit significant growth potential between 2016 and 2022” The asset management system market is expected to reach USD 25.55 billion by 2022, growing at ...
3D printing finds is finding its way into just about every aspect of jewelry manufacturing, due to the widespread adoption of CAD software among jewelry designers. Annual revenues from 3D-printed hardware, ...