Table of Contents
Medical adhesives are the substances that are used in medical industry to seal wounds; affix any medical device such as a tape, dressing or patch to the skin; and fabricate components of medical devices. Medical adhesives are broadly categorized into two types namely, synthetic medical adhesives and natural medical adhesives. Depending upon the chemistry involved in synthetic medical adhesives, synthetic type are categorized as acrylic based, cyanoacrylate based, epoxy based or silicone based. Cyanoacrylate based adhesives are primarily used in bonding of surgical instruments. Rapidly growing demand for medical devices in the US has led to increasing demand for medical adhesives over the last five years as a result of which major medical adhesive manufacturers have been expanding their production capacities in the country. The growing anticipated demand for advanced and light weight medical devices is expected to further boost the country’s medical adhesives market in the coming years.
According to “United States Medical Adhesives Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the market for medical adhesives in the United States is projected to register 9% CAGR through 2020. Medical device manufacturers across the US are expanding their production capacities on account of growing demand for diagnostic and surgical devices in hospitals and clinics, which is significantly boosting the domestic medical adhesives market. Over the last few years, various major medical adhesive companies have made huge investments in the R&D sector, which has had a positive impact on the medical adhesives market and has led to development of new products and technologies. Some of the major players presently operating in the US medical adhesives market include 3M, Henkel Ag & Co. KGaA, Adhesive Research, Inc., Ethicon Inc. and Cyberbond LLC. “United States Medical Adhesives Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” report elaborates following aspects related to medical adhesives market in the United States:
• United States Medical Adhesives Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – Synthetic and Natural
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of medical adhesives market in the United States
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, medical adhesive manufacturers, vendors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with medical adhesives suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global adhesives market was valued at USD 40,037.17 million in 2015 and is projected to reach USD 56,954.42 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.05%% during the forecast period, 2016 to 2021. The global ...
Global UV-cured Acrylic Adhesive Tapes Market: Overview Acrylic adhesive tapes are formed with an acrylic polymer base that is coated on a backing material or carrier. The adhesive is applied either on ...
“The global aerospace interior adhesives market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.35% from 2016 to 2021” The global aerospace interior adhesive market is projected to reach USD 1,101.7 million by ...