Table of Contents
The North America traction transformer market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.4% from 2014 to 2019. In this report, the North America traction transformer market is segmented on the basis of type, voltage range, application, and geography. The rectifier transformers segment is progressing at a CAGR of 13.1% during the forecast period. They are used in industrial applications such as electrolysis process for aluminum or chemical ones for zinc, copper, or chlorine.
The traction transformer market in North America is driven by the increase in electrification of railways and high deployment of high speed trains in this region. Also the enhancement in the government spending in rail infrastructure is fostering the growth of the North America traction transformers market.
Geographically, North America is estimated to command a market share of 11.8% of the global traction transformer market. Factors driving the growth of traction transformers in North America are the increasing use of traction transformers in applications such as rail electrification, owing to the liberalization of rail transport market in North America.
As of 2014, the North America traction transformers market has been dominated by top market players such as ABB Ltd., (Switzerland) and Alstom (France). New product launches and partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures are considered as major strategies adopted by market players to achieve growth in the traction transformers market.
Along with the market data, you can also customize the MMM assessments that are in accordance to your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment-wise and country-wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
Data from Manufacturing Firms
- Fast turn-around analysis of manufacturing firms’ responses to recent market events and trends
- Expert opinion about different applications wherein traction transformers are used
- Qualitative inputs on macro-economic indicators, and mergers & acquisitions in each geography
- Market data and key developments of top companies
- Tracking the value of components shipped annually in each geography
Trend analysis of Application
- Application matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of application portfolio of each company, mapped in each geography
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Traction transformer market to exhibit moderate growth potential between 2016 and 2022” The traction transformer market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% between 2016 and 2022 and is likely to ...
“Top 10 high voltage and medium voltage Products market is expected to reach USD 320.53 billion by 2021” The top 10 high voltage and medium voltage products market is expected to grow from an estimated ...
“Interconnects and passive components market expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.41% between 2017 and 2022” According to the new market research report, the interconnects and passive components market ...