Table of Contents
The North America departmental PACS market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.6% from 2014 to 2019. North America contributes to the largest market share in the global departmental PACS market, contributing around half of the total market.
Departmental Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS) have reduced the physical and time barriers associated with traditional film-based image retrieval, distribution, and display. Departmental Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) has widespread application in hospitals and clinics as it eliminates the need of maintaining hard copies of images and replaces them with digital storage. Cloud based PACS solutions is the latest market development which is estimated to gain a significant market share in the next five years. In the delivery mode segment, on-premise forms the largest segment of the overall market, as it is perceived to offer better control and secure sharing of data.
The departmental PACS market has been segmented on the basis of product, component, deployment, end user, and by countries. The report covers the major countries of this region which include the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. The U.S. is the largest contributor to this market, followed by Canada, and Mexico. Canada is the fastest growing market in this region, owing to the medical and technological advances in this country.
The report has profiled the leading players of this market along with the developments (New product launches and partnerships, and joint ventures) done by the companies over the past few years and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their position in the North America orthobiologics market. The key players in the North America departmental PACS market are Agfa Healthcare (Belgium), Carestream Health (U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.K.), Philips Healthcare (The Netherlands), McKesson Corporation (U.S.), FujiFilm Healthcare (Japan), Siemens Healthcare (Germany), and others.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends, and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging- and high-growth segments of the departmental PACS market, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market, share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the North America departmental PACS market. Usage pattern/ penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise) and purchasing data. Comprehensive coverage of Product approvals and Product recalls.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for orthobiologics across geographies, exploit new clientele base and different pricing policies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the gas chromatography market. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2019. Develop business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players enhance the bottom line of the companies in the North America departmental PACS market.
- Product/ Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Persistence Market Research analyzes the global PACS market over a ten year period from 2016 to 2026 in a newly published report. The study demonstrates market dynamics and trends across regions that are ...
The medical image management market in terms of value is expected to reach USD 5.78 billion by 2021 from USD 4.22 billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2016 to 2021. This market is categorized ...
India Medical Imaging Information Systems Market Outlook to 2022 Summary GlobalData’s new report, "India Medical Imaging Information Systems Market Outlook to 2022", provides key market data on the India ...