Table of Contents
The global Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2014 to 2019. Asia-Pacific holds a larger share of the Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) market and it is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 7% in the forecast period.
In this report, the Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) market has been broadly classified on the basis of application and country. The application segment is divided into transportation, consumer goods and appliances, electrical and electronics and other application. On the basis of geography, the market is segmented into U.S., Canada and Mexico.
The transportation is the fastest growing segment that is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR of nearly 4% from 2014 to 2019. Factors such as growing manufacturing industries and growing automobile sector drive the growth of this market.
The North American Acrylonitrile Butadiene styrene (ABS) market is a competitive market with a number of market players. As of 2014, Acrylonitrile Butadiene styrene (ABS) market is majorly dominated by SABIC Innovative Plastics Holdings US LP (Saudi Arabia), Styrolution (Germany), Styron LLC (U.S.), Ineos ABS (Switzerland) and BASF (Germany) are the key players. New product launches & partnerships, agreements, collaborations and joint ventures are the major strategies adopted by most market players to achieve growth in the Acrylonitrile Butadiene styrene (ABS) market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging- and high-growth segments of the Acrylonitrile Butadiene styrene (ABS) market, high-growth regions & countries & their respective drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both the established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms garner a greater market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on ABS offered by top players in the Acrylonitrile Butadiene styrene (ABS) market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the Acrylonitrile Butadiene styrene (ABS)
- Market Development: Comprehensive information of lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various Acrylonitrile Butadiene styrene (ABS) across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information of new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Acrylonitrile Butadiene styrene (ABS) market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the Acrylonitrile Butadiene styrene (ABS) market.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The growing use of elastomers in the automotive industries is a key factor for the growth of the elastomers market” The global elastomers market size (2016–2021) is estimated to reach USD 92.36 ...
“The global 1,6-Hexanediol market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.44% between 2016 and 2021” The global 1,6-Hexanediol market is expected to reach USD 1,042.1 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.44% ...
“Long Fiber Thermoplastic (LFT) market projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.96% during the forecast period” The global Long Fiber Thermoplastic (LFT) market is projected to reach USD 4.26 billion by 2021, ...