Table of Contents
Biosensors Monitoring Stimulates Prevention and Control
TThis study provides a perspective on the global biosensors market. It specifically focuses on both end-user markets and applications. Specifically, the most significant trends, drivers, and restraints that impact each is discussed, The research service focuses on existing and future end-user markets. This research service also provides a detailed snapshot of the market's competitive landscape and presents a forecast of revenue growth. Special focus is given to trends related to vertical markets, applications, distribution, technology, and and value chain. As this is a highly technical sensor, detailed discussion on various technological aspects has been included in this deliverable.
- Biosensors are based on both optical and non-optical technology platforms. Most recently, impedance technology has been further explored to base a number of new
- Sensor vendors, pharmaceutical manufacturers, biotechnology companies, research institutions, and research funding organizations such as SBIR, academic institutions, and
university laboratories are investing in research for innovation and development of new biosensors.
- Market attractiveness for biosensors is high—it exhibits continually increasing growth in annual revenue, applications, penetration into new markets, and development of new biosensor devices.
- Biosensors are gradually moving to the prognosis space for use as a component of preventive health. This is possible only through innovation and intensive research.
- Miniaturization has been possible with the development of nanobiosensors, which can detect bacteria at a concentration as low as cell per ml of water.
- Diabetes/glucose detection biosensors controlled the largest market share—over % in 2014.
- Biosensors are gradually penetrating into new end-user vertical markets, such as automotive and mobile platforms.
- Among the vertical markets that are expected to exhibit large growth during the forecast period and increase their revenue market share are environmental, biodefense, home diagnostics, automotive, and mobile platforms.
- In 2014, the global biosensors market generated $ million in revenue; it is likely to increase to $ million in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of
% from 2014 to 2021.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Increasing requirement for glucose monitoring for diabetic individuals worldwide is fueling the growth of the biosensors market” The biosensors market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.84% between ...
The Global Market for Molecular Biosensors is estimated to reach maximum of $XX by 2020 at an increasing CAGR of XX% from the current status of $XX in 2014. Biosensors are analytical tools using biological ...
Summary Global Molecular Diagnostics Partnering 2010-2017 report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the molecular diagnostics partnering deals and agreements entered into ...